Friday, November 6, 2009

Last Week


Last week we had the accounting midterm exam on Tuesday and I had to study two days before so that I can cover every thing. The exam was fine and the next day the teacher distributed the papers and I was really happy as I got a good mark thankfully . Then, I did my accounting project because the deadline was near and I didn’t start it, so I did a part of it. On Thursday, I went to Arabian centre with my family in order to change my mood from the exams and the projects and did some shopping and ate the dinner there. I came back at 11 pm and then watched a movie on mbc4 called the blind date and then went to sleep at 1:30 am.


Today, I got up at 1:30 pm and then ate my lunch and watched an Indian movie called Fashion which was good. I will go out later to buy some clothes and make some abayas for the Eid, so that the tailor finishes them before al Eid comes. Tomorrow I will start the MIS project about explaining a chapter to the class. I really hope next week goes well as we have two interviews with Al futtaim Company and Citi Bank and I wish we accomplish what we suppose to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment