Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Holiday


On Wednesday, the college celebrated the National day, but we didn’t enjoy our time on that day because we had lots of works to be done and one of the groups had to do their presentation on that day. After arriving home, me and my sisters went to the saloon to put some henna on our hands to prepare for the Al Eid and we spent most of our day there.


The Eid was on Friday and it was a boring day as the family gathered and sat together for almost the whole day which I don’t like to do. Yesterday we went to the global village and had a great time there, the weather was nice and everything was going well. I did lots of shopping and bought lots of staff I need and don’t need. Then we ate our dinner and returned to home happily.

Today, I want to go to the cinema in the Arabian centre to see New Moon as my friends told me that it’s a great movie. I hope to have a good time and enjoy every second in the holiday as lots of works are waiting for us when we will return to the college.

No comments:

Post a Comment