Friday, December 11, 2009

The bazaar


This week we had the bazaar in the college, so we had to prepare for it the day before which is on Monday as we decorated the booth with mirrors. We “the finance students” were responsible for the bank and had to do 6 hours shifts either in the morning or at night. At the first two days I did a morning shift but at the last day I took a night shift and I really enjoyed my time with my friends although the bazaar this year was not perfect as last year. I didn’t find unique ideas in the bazaar as most of the booths were selling blackberry stuff and covers and some of the booths had unreasonable prices while others were fine.
I spent most of our time in the Cafeteria as our bank was there, so we didn’t have time to go outside and see what they were selling. One booth I liked most was the laptop skin booth as they had lots of funny and cute laptop skins with reasonable prices and I bought 2 laptop skins. The booth I liked least was a booth selling hand bags as they had high prices for their bags. I tried to have as much fun as I could because there are lots of works waiting for us in the next weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment