Friday, December 4, 2009

My Holiday (2)


On Wednesday, we went to Al Fujairah with all the family members including my sister and her husband, her husband’s family, my cousins and some of the family’s friends. We went after the lunch and prepared our ourselves for the trip, and we reached there by about 4:30 pm. The weather was so nice and we sat together and chatted with each other, the boys went to ride their bikes. Then, at night we grilled some meat and ate our dinner their and then came back to home really tired by about 11 pm.


Yesterday, we went to the Global Village and we spent all the day in shopping in different villages. They had lots of staff I wanted so I couldn’t control myself and the village I liked most was Syria because they had lots of nice perfumes and clothes. We watched some Indian, African and Egyptian shows and dances which was nice. Later we ate our dinner and came back home at 12 am at mid night.


No comments:

Post a Comment