Saturday, December 19, 2009

last week


Last week was good as we didn’t have too many deadlines, we only had 2 exams one is the English reading and the other one is case study for the marketing. The English exam was a little easy while the marketing exam was a little bit hard. On Thursday, me and my sister intended to go to our friend’s wedding in Hyatt rejency hotel, but we changed our plan in the last minute and went to the cinema to watch a movie called Avatar. I saw the ad of this movie before and I liked it a lot and thought it will be a great movie, but actually it was not. The movie was a little boring in the beginning and became exciting at the end, so it was not as I though it will be.
Yesterday, we went to Fujairah with our family members for a picnic. In the afternoon the weather was not good but later it became really nice, as there were many clouds in the sky. We ate our lunch and then I tried to climb a small mountain, I thought it will be easy but actually it was really hard especially when we wanted to come down from the mountain. Then, we grilled some kebab and ate our dinner there although it was raining and we sat together and talked about different things and then came back home at 11 pm. I was really tired so I went to sleep directly at 12:00 mid night.

No comments:

Post a Comment